We offer the most effective, affordable and professional pet transportation alternative in Austin
Pet owners cannot always adjust their schedule or be available when their pet needs to attend an appointment at the veterinarian, groomer, etc. Sometimes the owner is ill or injured and unable to transport their pet to a scheduled appointment. When these situations occur, you have an option of using us to transport your pet. Our pet taxi service in Austin is available from 6 am to 8 pm for vet appointments, airports, and anywhere your pet needs to go. Book and reserve your trip at 512-269-2511 (call or text).
Your pet will travel in an air-conditioned vehicle that is well maintained and fully insured. We can provide a traveling container or crate, if needed. We can stay with your pets until ready to return or come back for them at a later time. Waiting time is not included in the base price.
Pet Taxi Services Available:
- Transportation One-Way or Round-Trip
- Waiting for Pet (additional charge)
- Fresh Water
- Treat Feeding (if allowed)
- Other Personalized Tasks
$35.00 + $1.70 for each additional mile over 6.
- No additional charge for multiple pets or owner riding with them.
- The number of pets transported together is limited based on their size and safe vehicle operation.
- Does not include waiting time if needed. $ 5 for every 15 minutes.
- Leaving and returning at a later time for return trip starts a new Base Fee and new Travel Charge.
- MapQuest.com is used to calculate mileage between your pick-up address and the destination, both ways in the case of round-trip transports – up to six miles included in base price.
Travel Charges to your pick-up address and return from the drop-off location – up to 10 miles included + $1.50 for each additional mile over 10
- We use MapQuest.com to look up the miles to your pick-up address from our location, and the return miles to our location from the drop-off address. Additional travel mileage is charged per trip, minus the 10 travel miles included in the Base Fee, and does not include the mileage while actually transporting your pet.